- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Measure and classify each angle :
We have to measure and classify each angle.
The measure of $\angle AOB$ is $40^o$ and it is an acute angle.
The measure of $\angle AOC$ is $125^o$ and it is an obtuse angle.
The measure of $\angle BOC$ is $85^o$ and it is an acute angle.
The measure of $\angle DOC$ is $95^o$ and it is an obtuse angle.
The measure of $\angle DOA$ is $140^o$ and it is an obtuse angle.
The measure of $\angle DOB$ is $180^o$ and it is a straight angle.
- What are start angle and end angle of arc in HTML5 canvas?
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given in C++?
- How do you measure Network Performance?
- Arc length from given Angle?
- Step Angle in Stepper Motor
- Measure one litre using two vessels and infinite water supplys in C++
- How to measure actual MySQL query time?
- What is the measure for ozone layer?
- How to measure elapsed time in python?
- How to use Measure-Object in PowerShell?
- How to measure elapsed time in Java?
- Measure text height on an HTML5 canvas element
- How to measure high resistances? (Resistance Measurement Methods)
- How to measure low resistances? (Resistance Measurement Methods)
- How to measure medium resistances? (Resistance Measurement Methods)