This course enables the students with Virtualization Skills using Oracle VM VirtualBox, which is an OpenSource Virtualization Software. This course takes you on a journey to master the concepts and components of the VirtualBox.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to setup virtual lab environments at HOME or WORK.
The course covers:
- VirtualBox Installation.
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines.
- Virtual Machine Snapshots.
- Virtual Network Environments.
- Virtual Storage (will be added soon)
- VirtualBox Command Line (will be added soon)
We will also cover the installation of the following operating systems: ** ADDED ** 5/9/2018 **
- Ubuntu Desktop
- Windows 10
This skill will open doors to various Learning Use Cases to enhance your skills!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll & Get Started!!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a desire to learn & explore virtualization
- System & Network Administrators
- Programmers & Architects
- Software Testers
- IT Managers
What Will I Get ?
- Explain Virtualization & it's benefits
- Perform Oracle VM VirtualBox Installation
- Create & Manage Virtual Machines
- Create Virtual Networks consisting of VMs
- Desire to learn
- Desktop or Laptop with VT support
- Basic Computer & Internet Skills
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Understanding of IP Addresses