Mastering in IoT
Learn IoT - The Most Promising Technology of Future
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
I remember when I used to think getting into Internet of Things ( IoT) as my career but I had no idea where I should start then later I pursued my PhD in it and finally could be able to learn so many things about it but doing PhD is not possible for everyone . Being a Professor in a University I often observe that most of the teachers and students are IoT and want to make or shift their career in this wonderful and most promising future Technology but most of them think IoT is very complex and Hi-Fi technology to learn and eventually they end up having no idea where and how they should land up into it .
Well , if you are really interested in IoT then this course is the right fit as complete hands-on course on design and development of an IoT system from scratch . This course is designed conceptually and systematically that will take you form basic to advance level where you would have a crystal clear understanding and confidence about IoT networks and how to design/implement any IoT based project . Undoubtedly it would be fun for you to design and develop any IoT system in simple and easy steps that are mentioned in this course.
The course begins from introduction of IoT system, who and why it and why has been this taking over the world in its influence and impression .Why should you learn or switch your expertise in this gorgeous and most adorable technology. In a research survey it is said that “ IoT is a paradigm shift for the world and for one’s career as well to be succeed in life
What will you learn in this course:
- learner will be able to connect and understands with live demo IoT based project that will provide an insight /complete idea to them ,how to connect smart device with microcontroller, how to program on Arduino IDE and how to transmitted data with Wi-Fie and how to upload and analyze sensor data on cloud s
- Short to the point videos lectures well authored by Experience and professional academician
- Understanding of basics of IoT, why is IoT and how this is grabbing the attention and becoming most promising technology of this earth planet
- To learn how to design IoT network Architecture
- To learn to work with sensor, actuators and relays to make smart device
- To learn to work with different microcontrollers ( Arduino Uno, Node MCU ,ESP32 etc.)
- To learn how to connect IOT devices to the internet over Ethernet or Wi-fi with IoT gateways( ZigBee, LoRa WAN, NB-IoT)
- Understanding & working with Arduino IDE.
- To learn how to write code (sketch) for smart devices
- To learn to connect devices to a IoT cloud platform
- To Learn how to upload and analyze sensor data to the cloud platform using an API and HTTP methods.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- This course is for all those who want to pursue or shift their career in IoT, the most promising future technology . Particularly this course will suit college/schools students, teachers, technology enthusiasts and who are interested in building IoT networks /projects for college/ professional applications etc.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction of IoT 02:24 02:24
- What is IoT ? 01:50 01:50
Architecture of IoT
Smart Device - Sensor & Actuator
Different Microcontrollers used in IoT
Arduino IDE(Integrated Development Board)
Demo Project ( Hardware and programming )-1
Demo Project ( Hardware and programming )-II
Dr Anzar AhmadIoT- Future Most promising Career Skill
Dr. Anzar Ahmed has more than 20 years of teaching learning and research experience .He is a research/practical approach oriented educator who has been evolved in providing enriched subject knowledge besides imparting training, mentoring large number of students for their future life.
Dr Anzar Ahamd has earned PhD degree in wireless sensor networks from a reputed University .He has received his Engineering degree from Jamia Millia University New Delhi. He is a Professor ,Writer, Thinker , a solo traveller and Social worker. He has worked as a co-supervisor on a project titled, “Algorithm for Tactical Multi-hop Mobile Ad-hoc Network” sponsored by DEAL, Dehradun. He has published several research papers in national and international reputed Journals/conferences. He has been working as a faculty for around 20 years in a university and has taught several core subjects in graduation as well as post graduation level such as wireless sensor networks, Wireless mobile communication, Mobile ad hoc network Telecom Switching ,Data Communication Network ,CDMA system etc. His research area is Wireless IoT . He has hands on experience training On wireless mobile communication system(GSM ) and IOT system. He has published /presented several research papers in national/International conference/ journals He has attended many conference/workshop/seminar in India and abroad.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now