Master Food & Beverage Cost Control for Hotels
Learn Cost Control function in hospitality, Menu Engineering, Yield Test, Recipe Making and Checklist
Created by Manish Gupta, Last Updated 18-Nov-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Basic Cost Control Principals
- Able to calculate Recipe Cost
- Understand Yield Test, butcher test
- How to place kitchen orders
- Hotel Food Cost Analysis
- Par Setting for Store and Kitchen
- Basic Understanding of Hotel Operations
In Hospitality management, F&B and other general Cost are second largest cost in hospitality apart from labour cost.
in this hotel management cost control course you will learn the fundamental processes by which these cost can be controlled.
we will learn various
- PAR Setting process for general inventory
- How to Calculate kitchen food orders
- Butcher Test / Yield Tests
- Bar Spot Checks
- Various other control aspects related to hotel cost controls
This Course is designed for hotel cost controllers, finance staff, department heads to be able to understand how cost for hotels are managed.
Who this course is for:
- Hotel Cost controllers
- Hotel Operations Managers
- Food and Beverage department executives
- Hotel Finance Staff
- Hotel Owners
Introduction and Fundamentals
Introduction to Course and Fundamental TermsPreview00:09:18
What are the qualities of a good cost controllerPreview00:06:43
Control Steps and Process
Kitchen Controls and Testings
Reports used in Cost Controlling Process