Master Gmail Productivity Training
Boost your Gmail Productivity with Techniques like Filters, Security, Mail merge, Labels, Templates and many more
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Gmail is Google’s cloud based email service that allows you to access your messages from any computer or device with just a web browser.
In this course, you’ll learn how to compose, send and reply to messages. You will also explore some of the common actions that can be applied to a Gmail message, and learn how to organize your mail using Gmail labels. You will explore some common Gmail settings and features. For example, you will learn how to manage your own personal contacts and groups, customize your Gmail Inbox to suit your way of working, and create your own email signatures and templates. Google is famous for search. Gmail also includes powerful search and filtering. You will explore Gmail’s advanced search and learn how to filter messages automatically.
In this course, you will learn different techniques and strategies that may help you converting from the basic Gmail user to expert user. In every office related work, knowledge of Email handling is must. If you are someone who spends hours managing email daily, the tips, tricks, and tools in this course will not only save time but also enable you to perform complex task.
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll and make the most of the world's most powerful and popular email system!
What will you learn in this course:
- By the end of this course, you will learn to use the Gmail more effectively and save plenty of hours
- How to manage your emails with Labels, Archive and Snoozed Button
- How to use Filter in Gmail to set rules
- How to Forward Mail Automatically
- How to delegate the management of your inbox to other
- How to un-send (undo) send emails
- How to clean up your email: archiving and deleting
- How to create a signature
- How to organize your messages with the star system
- Send personalized bulk Email - Mail merge (2 Techniques)
- How to use Templates in Gmail
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Computer knowledge
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Gmail Training Program
- Group Mail, Schedule send and Undo Send 07:25 07:25
- Grant Access Feature - Delegate Management 05:22 05:22
- Action Button, Archive, Snooze and Labels 08:51 08:51
- Forwarding Mail and Change Tab options 04:57 04:57
- Setting Vacation Responder 03:00 03:00
- Preview Pane and Gmail Shortcuts 03:15 03:15
- Starred option in Gmail 02:12 02:12
- Working with Templates in Gmail 04:09 04:09
- Filter option in Gmail 08:27 08:27
- Signature in Gmail 02:57 02:57
- Mail Merge Technique 09:51 09:51
- Access Gmail Offline 06:28 06:28
Himanshu Kumar Dhar
My Name is Himanshu Dhar. I am a MIS trainer associated with I Turn Institute. I am having more then 14 years of experience in different projects in Excel and Macros. I do take care of freelancing projects as well and brings that practical touch into teaching. I have successfully trained more then 25000 students from various backgrounds and have conducted many corporate training and seminars.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now