Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel
Master Marketing Analytics: Forecasting and Time Series analysis using Excel to do market analysis. Forecasting in Excel
Created by Abhishek and Pukhraj, Last Updated 28-Oct-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Become proficient in using powerful tools such as excel solver to create forecasting models
- Learn about two of the most used forecasting tools: simple linear and simple multiple regression
- Learn how to estimate the trend and seasonal aspects of sales
- Learn to generate forecasts using the Ratio to Moving Average forecasting method
- Forecast using dynamic trend and seasonal index using Winter's method
- Learn forecasting for new product launch with little or no history about sales of a product
- Learn how to use S Curves to Forecast Sales of a New Product
- Learn how to forecast product sales even before the product comes to market using popular the Bass diffusion model
- Indepth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Linear Regression problem
- Understand how to interpret the result of Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
You're looking for a complete course on understanding Forecasting models to drive business decisions involving production schedules, inventory management, manpower planning, and many other parts of the business., right?
You've found the right Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different forecasting models and how to implement these models in Excel using advanced excel tool.
After completing this course you will be able to:
Implement forecasting models such as simple linear, simple multiple regression, Ratio to Moving Average, Winter's method for exponential smoothing with trend and seasonality, famous Bass diffusion model and many more.
Increase revenue/profit of your firm by implementing accurate forecasting using Excel solver Add-in
Confidently practice, discuss and understand different Forecasting models used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn and apply forecasting models in real world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular forecasting models and how to implement it.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
Theoretical concepts and use cases of different forecasting models
Step-by-step instructions on implement forecasting models in excel
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing and data analytics in this course.
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Forecasting Models from beginner to advanced
Basics of Forecasting
Basics of ForecastingPreview00:05:35
Creating Linear Model with TrendlinesPreview00:08:07
Getting Data Ready for Regression Model
Forecasting using Regression Model
Handling Special events like Holiday sales
Identifying Seasonality & Trend for Forecasting
Handling Changing Trend & Seasonality over time
Forecasting models for New Products
Start-Tech Academy is a technology-based Analytics Education Company and aims at Bringing Together the analytics companies and interested Learners.
Our top quality training content along with internships and project opportunities helps students in launching their Analytics journey.
Founded by Abhishek Bansal and Pukhraj Parikh.
Working as a Project manager in an Analytics consulting firm, Pukhraj has multiple years of experience working on analytics tools and software. He is competent in MS office suites, Cloud computing, SQL, Tableau, SAS, Google analytics and Python.
Abhishek worked as an Acquisition Process owner in a leading telecom company before moving on to learning and teaching technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.