Overview: Hands-on Ethical hacking from Beginner to Advance Level, Reverse Engineering Programs, Cyber Security, Attacks, Hacking, Web Application Threats, Cryptography, Blueprint of Hacking, Penetration Testing of Web Apps, Bug Bounty Hunting with Live Attacks, Computer Security.
- 9 Modules
- 860+ Lectures
- 90+Hrs HD Videos
- Course Designed by Industry Experts
- Up-to-Date Curriculum
- Full Lifetime Access
- 30 Days Refund Policy
- Certificate on Completion
About the Premium Packs
At Tutorialspoint premium packs we will transform your ethical hacking learning from zero to hero and help you in mastering advanced network analysis and system protection, penetration testing techniques, reverse engineering to build your network security skill set and prevent outside hackers.
Scope of Ethical Hacking:
Ethical hacking is a key component of risk evaluation, auditing, and counter-frauds.
Ethical Hackers is high and it is one of the rapidly growing careers in IT and banking sectors.
Due to an increased threat of vulnerabilities, ethics is high in comparison to other profiles.
Average An Ethical Hacker can earn as much as $92,000 a year!
- Learning & Implementing Reverse Engineer Windows Programs
- Hands on Experience on Cyber Security Issues and terminology such as Threat, Vulnerability, Incident, Management, Attacks, Exploits, Events
- Overview of Security Audits and Frameworks
- Creating a secure hacking environment
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Network Penetration Testing
- Complete Blueprint of Ethical Hacking (Ethical Hacker for Silicon Valley Companies)
- Understanding Vulnerability, Defenses and Fixes of Ethical hacking Bugs & Types
- Basic knowledge of Computers
- Access to a personal computer or equivalent machine
- Internet connection to download the necessary software
- Any Machine with at least 4GB of Memory (RAM)
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- Basic HTML, Java-script and PHP knowledge is Added Advantage.