IT Security Gumbo: Comp TIA CYSA+ Practical Labs
Threat Management Domain
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
The IT Security Gumbo: Comp TIA CYSA+ Practical Labs focuses on the practical aspects of the exam objectives. It is therefore advised to refer to your own course materials to gain a deeper understanding of any theoretical aspects of the exam objectives.
Who this course is for:
- All levels of IT Professionals
- Students and Professionals who are looking to take the Comp TIA CYSA+ Certification
What will you learn in this course:
- From an internal perspective, we will use windows tools to investigate basic topology but also see in detail the services and processes happening within a windows system that are not directly visible without interrogation.
- Given a scenario, apply environmental reconnaissance techniques using appropriate tools and processes
- Given a scenario, analyze the results of a network reconnaissance
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- A basic understanding of networks, operating systems but most importantly a strong will to learn new concepts and techniques.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 01:09 01:09
Social Engineering Reconnaissance
Windows Command Line Tools
Corey CharlesSecurity+, Qualys Vulnerability Management Specialist, MSIS
Corey Charles is Security+, Qualys Vulnerability Management Specialist Certified. Mr. Charles has 11 years experience in IT Security with a direct focus in Vulnerability Management. Mr. Charles also taught on the collegiate level, teaching IT Security at Herzing University.
Mr. Charles also holds two Bachelors of Arts Degrees, Digital Design and Media Arts, one Associates, Digital Design from Tulane University. Two Master Degrees from Strayer University, Master of Science in Computer Security Management and Master of Science in Computer Forensics Management. He holds an Executive Graduate Certification in Computer Networking.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now