GIT for Beginners
Learn how GIT works and its command to version control your application.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
This course is specifically designed for beginners. Understand GIT terminologies and apply same for version controlling of your code. Learn how to contribute to an existing project.
- College students
- Experienced Professionals
- Manual Testers
- Automation Testers
- Project Managers
What will you learn in this course:
- Understand version controlling system
- Learn GIT fundamentals
- Understand local GIT commands
- Apply GIT commands on remote machine
- Sync code with central repository
- Undo local changes
- Understand how to revert code
- Learn GIT branching and code merging
- Understand merge conflict resolution
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- A computer with any OS and Java.
- Willingness to learn and build awesome software application.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- What Why How? 04:34 04:34
- Roadmap 02:10 02:10
Git Internal working
Quaatso LearningLearn Beyond Limits
At Quaatso, we have worked remarkably hard to create a digital library where all of the content is explained with interactive animations and videos. The ways of scribbling through loads of words is really old school. Our content is designed to keep the user interested while ensuring quick and easy learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now