Employee Attrition Prediction in Apache Spark (ML) Project
Employee attrition Prediction in Apache Spark (ML) & HR Analytics Employee Attrition & Performance project for beginners
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
Apache Spark Machine Learning Project (Employee Attrition Prediction) for beginners using Databricks Notebook (Unofficial) (Community edition Server)
In this Data science Machine Learning project, we will create Employee Attrition Prediction Project using Decision Tree Classification algorithm one of the predictive models.
Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
Launching Spark Cluster
Create a Data Pipeline
Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
Real time Use Case
Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
Employee Attrition Prediction a Real time Use Case on Apache Spark
Databricks lets you start writing Spark ML code instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
What will you learn in this course:
- In this course you will implement Spark Machine Learning Project Employee Attrition Prediction in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition server)
- Launching Apache Spark Cluster
- Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
- Hands-on learning
- Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
- Real-time Use Case
- Create a Data Pipeline
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Apache Spark basic and Scala fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics along with Machine Learning basics
- Following browsers on Windows, Linux or macOS desktop:
- Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11* on Windows 7, 8, or 10 (with latest Windows updates applied)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 05:30 05:30
I am Solution Architect with 12+ year’s of experience in Banking, Telecommunication and Financial Services industry across a diverse range of roles in Credit Card, Payments, Data Warehouse and Data Center programmes
My role as Bigdata and Cloud Architect to work as part of Bigdata team to provide Software Solution.
- Support all Hadoop related issues
- Benchmark existing systems, Analyse existing system challenges/bottlenecks and Propose right solutions to eliminate them based on various Big Data technologies
- Analyse and Define pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Define use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Define Big Data strategy
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments
- Define pragmatic Big Data solution based on customer requirements analysis
- Define pragmatic Big Data Cluster recommendations
- Educate customers on various Big Data technologies to help them understand pros and cons of Big Data
- Data Governance
- Build Tools to improve developer productivity and implement standard practices
I am sure the knowledge in these courses can give you extra power to win in life.
All the best!!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now