CompTIA IT Fundamentals ITF+ (FC0-U61)
What EVERY USER needs to know about troubleshooting devices, and basic IT concepts.
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -4.5 hours
Welcome to the IT Fundamentals; FC0-U61. The Total Course from Mike Meyers, Scott Jernigan, and Total Seminars.
Be your own Geek. This course is for everyone who has had to call a help desk or a geek friend to help them with basic computer, laptop, mobile and network issues. You will learn about all kinds of computing devices (like PCs and Macs, tablets, and phones) as well as how to troubleshoot issues (like with networks, the Internet, and why your computer won't turn on). You will also learn about security, safety, and preventative maintenance, as well as the basics of databases and programming (basic IT skills everyone should know these days).
Learn how to:
Identify and understand basic computer components and what they do
Understand operating systems, data storage, and sharing
Set up and configure a basic computer workstation
Work with applications and files
Handle basic software installation
Set up and configure a mobile device
Connect to networks and the Internet
Identify/prevent basic security risks
Identify compatibility issues
Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
Understand basic database concepts
Learn the fundamentals of programming code and languagues
This course covers everything you need to know to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Certification (FC0-U61) exam. Not interested in certification? No problem! The main goal of the course is to help users better understand, set up, configure, and troubleshoot all kinds of devices, and to understand basic IT concepts.
The course covers all the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 objective domains:
1.0 IT Concepts and Terminology
3.0 Applications and Software
4.0 Software Development
5.0 Database Fundamentals
The Total IT Fundamentals Course covers everything you need to know to be your own computer, mobile, network, and security Geek.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for EVERYONE who uses computers, laptops, mobile devices, and networks.
- Anyone who wants to pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U61) certification exam, but the course will help any user better understand the technology they use every day.
What will you learn in this course:
- The first and most important goal of this course is to help every computer and mobile device user to better understand setup, software installation and configuration, network connectivity, security issues and basic troubleshooting.
- By the end of the course you will better understand everything from file structure, to software installation, to Wi-Fi connectivity and troubleshooting to overall setup, configuration and troubleshooting devices.
- This course will help you prepare for and pass the CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 Certification exam.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic user of computers, mobile devices, the Internet and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:49 02:49
- Course Resources
How People Use Computers
Device Ports and Peripherals
Data Storage and Sharing
Understanding Operating Systems
Setting Up and Configuring a PC
Setting Up and Configuring a Mobile Device
Using and Managing Application Software
Configuring Network and Internet Connectivity
IT Security Threat Mitigation
Computer Maintenance and Management
Developing and Implementing Software
Total Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense.
Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site, www.totalsem.com.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now