Basic Theory of Chinese Medicine: Chapter 1-10
A beginner guide of Chinese medicine
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -9.5 hours
Do you want to realize the mysterious Chinese medicine?
Someone thinks that Chinese medicine is very difficult and unscientific.
In fact, Chinese medicine is not only scientific but also effective.
Even though the nouns in Chinese medicine are difficult.
Dr. Kao will lead you to realize them easily.
Just listen, memorize, and ask questions.
There are 10 chapters in this course:
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Yin-Yang and Five Elements
- Chapter 3 The Zang-Fu theory
- Chapter 4 Essence, Qi, Blood, and Body Fluids
- Chapter 5 The Meridians and Collaterals System
- Chapter 6 Constitution Theory
- Chapter 7 Etiology
- Chapter 8 Occurrence of Disease
- Chapter 9 Pathological Mechanism
- Chapter 10 Principles for Prevention and Treatment
After you finish them, you can learn about basic concept of the herbs, formulas, and diagnosis of Chinese medicine.
Everyone can learn about Chinese medicine, especially medical students, TCM students, physicians, or medical doctors.
What will you learn in this course:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Basic theory of Chinese Medicine
- Qi and blood
- Acupuncture Points
- Yin-Yang theory
- Five elements theory
- Theory of organs in Chinese Medicine
- Essence and Body Fluids
- Constitution theory
- Occurrence of Disease
- Five Internal Evils
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 02:59 02:59
- Chapter 1: Basic Theory of Chinese Medicine_Section1-1 05:46 05:46
- Chapter 1: Basic Theory of Chinese Medicine_Section1-2 05:10 05:10
- Chapter 1: Basic Theory of Chinese Medicine_Section2-1 06:15 06:15
- Chapter 1: Basic Theory of Chinese Medicine_Section2-2 10:50 10:50
TzuChen KaoYiXinTang Chinese Medicine Clinic Superintendent/Chairman of Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture Association Taiwan Branch
Dr. TzuChen Kao
Chinese Medical Doctor
University Degree：Chinese Medicine, China Medical University
Master Degree：Healthcare Administration, Taipei Medical University
Visiting Staff, QuanChangTang Chinese Medical Clinic.
Visiting Staff, MingYue Chinese Medical Clinic.
Superintendent, YiXinTang Chinese Medical Clinic.
Chairman of Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture Association Taiwan Branch
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now