Automatic Medicine Reminder using Arduino
Make Your Own Arduino Automatic Medicine Reminder in a Step by Step Manner, learn and have fun Practicing Arduino
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
A human error can happen to any one of us. What if a person forgets to take medication every day? These days, it seems like people are always busy and things are happening so quickly. It's easy to forget things, especially when you're rushing to work or school, and sometimes it can take an entire day for you to remember what you were supposed to do. If that sounds like your life, then join us here! You might just find a solution that will help your daily routine and keep you from forgetting tasks and commitments.
That's where the Automatic Medicine Reminder comes in, it will help you keep track of your medicine and dosages. Using an Arduino, a simple circuit, and a few sensors, this device will send out alarms throughout the days reminding the user when to take their medicine. The alarm is adjustable for any time of day and the medication reminder also has a battery backup so that it won't stop working if there's a power outage.
Welcome to this new course.
Why you should take this course?
- This course teaches the basics of Arduino programming and will teach you how to build your own automatic medication reminder.
- You will gain knowledge to use Arduino for other applications in future projects by practicing it with this project.
- You will learn about electronics components, circuits, and concepts such as resistors, batteries, transistors, LEDs, etc.
- Create creative projects with Arduino
After this course, you'll be ready to make your homemade very own Arduino Automatic Medicine Reminder and therefore the choice is yours to use and apply with any application that comes to your mind.
All connections are explained thoroughly, and you'll choose the sound level for every tone and also the number of Arduino Automatic Medicine Reminder buttons to be used.
Making a Medicine reminder device might be a life-saving action from you towards anyone who you care about.
Who this course is for:
- Arduino Geeks
- Electronics Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning How Automatic Medicine Reminder works
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to Make Automatic Medicine Reminder using Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to make Arduino Automatic Medicine Reminder
- Anyone Interested in Microcontrollers
What will you learn in this course:
- Make your own Arduino Automatic Medicine Reminder
- Learn Working Principle of RTC Time Module and Buzzer for firing Sound
- Interface LCD, Switches and Sound devices with Arduino
- Learn the working principle of Automatic Medicine Reminder
- How to Deal with Sounds and Tones Using Arduino.
- How to set Each Mode
- How to interface Buttons with Arduino.
- How Arduino Can make your life easier.
- How Program, burn a code and wire Arduino.
- What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects?
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Arduino
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction & Getting Started
- Introduction 04:47 04:47
- Who We Are? 05:23 05:23
Software and Hardware Requirements
Download and Install Software Section
Bonus Lecture: Gifts, Coupons, and More.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now