- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Making use of the cube root table, find the cubes root of the following (correct to three decimal places)
We have to find the cube root of the given number correct to three decimal places using cube root table.
From the cube root table, we get,
- Java program to find the cube root of a given number
- How to find the cube root of negative values in R?
- Return the cube-root of an array elementwise in Numpy
- 8086 program to find the square root of a perfect square root number
- Babylonian method to find the square root
- C++ Program to count square root cube root and both in given range
- Java program to find the square root of a given number
- C# Program to get the name of root directory
- How to find the root mean square of a vector in R?
- Program to find the root of a n-ary tree in Python
- How can SciPy be used to calculate the cube root of values and exponential values in Python?
- Apply the Group Accumulator Operator $first on the system variable $$ROOT to return reference to the root document?
- How to change the root directory of the current process in Python?