- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Magnesium ribbon on burning in air produces
(a) magnesium oxide, water and light
(b) magnesium oxide and heat
(c) magnesium oxide, heat and light
(d) magnesium oxide, water and heat
Correct Answer: (c) magnesium oxide, heat and light
Explanation: Magnesium ribbon on burning in air produces magnesium oxide, heat and light.
- What is nitrous oxide sedation dentistry? Is it safe?
- Modes of Heat Transfer: Conduction, Convection and Radiation
- Light Transmission
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- What are the Sources of Natural and Artificial Light?
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- How to turn on Flash light programmatically in android?
- Write a program that produces different results in C and C++
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- What is Light Based Key Distribution System and how is it useful?
- Difference between DLP(Digital Light Processing) and LCD(Liquid Crystal Display) projectors.
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Bootstrap 4 .border-light class
- Transmission of Light Through Fiber