- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Loudness of sound is measured in units of
$(a)$. decibel $(dB)$
$(b)$. hertz $(Hz)$
$(c)$. metre $(m)$
The loudness of sound is measured in $decibel(dB)$.
So, option $(a)$ is correct.
- Count of numbers satisfying m + sum(m) + sum(sum(m)) = N in C++
- Largest number with binary representation is m 1’s and m-1 0’s in C++
- Find (a^b)%m where ‘a’ is very large in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find a positive number M such that gcd(N^M,N&M) is maximum in Python
- Print first m multiples of n in C#
- Cost of painting n * m grid in C++
- Sum of two numbers modulo M in C++
- Find the Number of subarrays having sum of the form k^m, m >= 0 using C++
- What are the key assumptions of Modigliani-Miller (M&M) Theorem?
- Month ("M", "m") Format Specifier in C#
- What are units based on dB?
- Count of Numbers in a Range divisible by m and having digit d in even positions in C++
- Change date format in MySQL database table to d/m/y
- Find M-th number whose repeated sum of digits of a number is N in C++