Explore Files in Multiple Cloud Drives with Cloud Brows
Tutorials Shared by the Internet Community
Explore Files in Multiple Cloud Drives with Cloud BrowsExplore files, folders, images, videos, etc. stored in multiple cloud drives, like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive, with online free cloud browser
Total Hits - 789
Total Votes - 0 votes
Vote Up - 0 votes
Vote Down - 0 votes
Domain - www.multcloud.com
Category - Software Quality/Software Quality
Submitted By - Helen Green
Submitted on - 2018-05-15 13:59:28
What Does Cloud Browser Mean in This Article?
Have you ever heard of “cloud browser”? I know it has other meanings in other fields and you can see them when searches it in Google. However, here, I will introduce you another meaning of “cloud browser”.
In this article, cloud browser means a platform (like MultCloud) on which you can browse storages of multiple clouds just like in Windows explorer. Therefore, you can quickly find out what you want in all your cloud drives without taking a look at each file one by one and shifting from one cloud to another.
How Does MultCloud Cloud Browser Work?
In order to make it possible to browse the clouds in MultCloud free platform, you have to first of all add target cloud drives into MultCloud. Yet, to add related cloud storages into MultCloud, you should create an account of it first.
Tips: MultCloud is a web-based free application, so you do not have to download and install it on your device to occupy local storage space. Also, you can use it in any operating system like Windows, Linux, Android, Apple IOS, etc.
Create MultCloud Account
1. On the banner of MultCloud’s official home page, click on Create an account button.
MultCloud Create an Account
2. In the next page, provide your email address, specify your username and password, and enter the verification code. Click on Create Account button.
MultCloud Sign up
It is very easy to create an account of MultCloud and will not cost much time. When you successfully created MultCloud account, sign in with the account also through its official website.
Tips: You can also first experience the service of MultCloud without provide your email address to create a formal account of MultCloud. Just click on the Experience First button next to Create an account button to generate a temporary account for your testing.
Tips: Here, I will take Google Drive for example.
1. On the platform of MultCloud, move to Cloud Explorer tab. In the left menu, click on Add Cloud Drives option and select Google Drive in the right cloud drive list.
Add Google Drive
2. In the next step, for MultCloud to get the authorization to access your GDrive account, click Add Google Drive Account to complete the authorization. You can alter its Display Name here.
Give Google Drive Authorization
3. If you have more than one Google account ever signed in on this internet explorer, it will ask you to choose one to continue. If not, it will skip this step.
Choose a Google Account
4. If the Google Account you select is currently not signed in, you will be required to sign in it. If it is currently signed in, you will be asked to Allow MultCloud to use the information in your cloud storages in accordance to their terms of service and privacy policies.
Allow Access to Google Drive
5. Finally, you can see the added Google Drive in the left menu of Cloud Explorer tab.
MultCloud only allows you to add one cloud account for one time. To add more accounts, just repeat the above steps.
Add other cloud accounts like Dropbox and OneDrive account; the processes are similar to above.
Added Cloud Accounts in MultCloud
When finally all related cloud drive accounts are added into MultCloud platform, you can view them all on the left menu of Cloud Explorer tab.
1. Click on the magnifier on the upper right in Cloud Explorer tab.
2. In the drop-down window, select search type (Quick Search or General Search), select the drive(s) you want to search among, and put in the keyword(s) of what you want to find out. Finally, click on Search.
3. Then, you can see the search result in the right area.
Browse Cloud Result
Isn’t it very easy to browse cloud drive storages in MultCloud platform?
Except for function as a cloud browser, MultCloud has a lot of other features. It can transfer files from one cloud account to another directly without take local storage as transit (first of all download target files from source cloud to local device and then upload them from local to destination cloud drive); sync items among different cloud accounts of the same cloud brand or among different cloud brands; remote upload web files to cloud storage directly via URL links; and manage cloud storages added into MultCloud platform just like directly sign into the cloud drive, such as upload/download files, create new folders, delete unwanted files, rename an item, copy files, share a file to others and so on (just right click on the target file and choose the option you want).
Please use the following link to visit the site. There is a possibility that this content has been removed from the given URL or may be this site has been shut down completely.https://www.multcloud.com/tutorials/cloud-browser-1234.html