- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
List two methods of producing magnetic fields.
A zone surrounding a magnet where magnetic force occurs on magnetic materials e.g. iron etc. is called a magnetic field. When a magnetic material$(like\ metal\ or\ charged\ body)$ is placed near a magnet, it experiences a magnetic field.
A magnetic field can be produced by any of these two methods listed below:
(1). By Magnet Bar:
By placing a magnet bar we can produce a magnetic field. Let us take a paper sheet and put it on a bar magnet. Now let us scatter iron filings over the paper. On inspection, it is found that all the iron filling has gathered in the place of the paper under which the bar magnet is kept.
(2). By passing current:
When an electric current is passed through a wire then a magnetic field is produced around the wire which can be seen by placing a small needle near the wire. The needle deflects due to the magnetic field. It proves the current carrying wire is producing a magnetic field.
- Rotating Magnetic Field Produced by Two-Phase Supply
- Difference between Magnetic Tape and Magnetic Disk
- Magnetic Circuit – Series and Parallel Magnetic Circuit
- Remove first two characters of all fields in MySQL?
- MongoDB order by two fields sum?
- Merge two array fields in MongoDB?
- List Methods in Python?
- Get the list of all declared fields in Java
- Magnetic Field Intensity of an Electromagnet
- MongoDB query condition to compare two fields?
- List methods of a class using Java Reflection
- Get the list of all the public fields in Java
- What are Magnetic Disks?
- What is Magnetic Tape?
- In SAP ABAP, mapping two database table fields
- Get the count of two table fields in a single MySQL query?