- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Lightning can be seen at the moment when it occurs. Paheli observes lightning in her area. She hears the sound $5\ s$ after she observed lightning. How far is she from the place where lightning occurs?
$(speed\ of\ sound=330\ m/s)$.
Speed of sound $=330\ m/s$
Time taken by sound to reach $=5\ s$
Therefore, distance traveled by the sound $=speed\times time$
$=330\ m/s\times 5\ s$
Therefore, Paheli is $1650\ m$ far from the place where lighting occurs.
- What is Bitcoin’s Lightning Network?
- My friend met with a terrible accident and it damaged her face. She feels so heartbroken. How to make her happy?
- What are the foods that are unsafe for your baby when he/she start eating solids?
- My girlfriend's best friend drops me romantic messages at midnight and talks as if she loves me? Is it an indication? How should I take it?
- How to deal with an idiot (especially when you know he /she is an idiot)?
- The Earliest Moment When Everyone Become Friends in C++
- Why the sound in cinema halls is kept so high? Can it be dangerous for many individuals?
- Is it possible to resume java execution after exception occurs?
- Can I play the same sound more than once at the same time with HTML5?
- What is no-confidence motion? When can it be held?
- When Method Overriding occurs in Java?
- How can I play a sound when a Tkinter button is pushed?
- Who was Cinderella and what's the story behind her shoes?