Learning the ART of 3D Game Asset Design
Learn the art of game design, game assets design, Game level design
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -2 hours
In this course, you will get knowledge of 3D applications like Autodesk Maya, Maxon Z- Brush, Adobe Substance Painter, and Marmoset Tool Bag.
There are no pre-requirements for this course.
List of Software Required
*** Any version of Autodesk Maya ***
*** Maxon Z-Brush ***
*** Adobe Substance Painter ***
*** Marmoset Tool Bag ***
Enroll Now And Become A Game ready Assets Designer / 3D modeling artist
What you will learn
2. navigation and component modes in Maya
3. component mode and tools
4. create and set the project
5. setting up the real-scale world reference
8. preparing model for Zbrush
12. Decimate master
Learning outcome as an Artist:- In this course, we are going to emphasize more on the workflow more, Once the artist is comfortable with the workflow, they can create complex models in no time. you can follow along with the course or you can learn the process first and create your own model. and if you feel stuck or have any queries regarding the course, feel free to ask us, we will revert back to you within 12 hours.
Who this course is for:-
Anyone Who wants to Create game-ready assets for the game engine.
Anyone Who wants to learn the pipeline to create game-ready assets.
Students of the Game design course
Anyone Who Knows Programming And Wants To Learn Game Development(You Need To Learn Unity Interface)
Enroll Now!! You Will Not Be Disappointed!!
Thank you !!!!
What you’ll learn
- Creation of Game-Ready Assets
- Modeling and Texturing of game-ready assets
- Game development
- Process of creating game-ready assets
- Lighting and Rendering in Marmoset tool bag
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- This course is Beginner friendly. Just have a System/laptop with the required software installed in it. (Autodesk Maya, Maxon Z- Brush, Adobe Substance painter)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to learn game design/modeling of 3D objects for the game
- Want to learn the pipeline in order to create a game ready assets using industry-standard software
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This course is Beginner friendly. Just have a System/laptop with required software installed in it. (autodesk Maya, Maxon Z- Brush, Adobe Substance painter)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to course
- Introduction 00:42 00:42
Modeling asset in Maya
Detailing in zBrush
Texturing in Substance Painter
Render Test in Marmoset tool bag
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now