Learning Path: Docker: Dockerization with Docker
Delve into the most popular Docker features to explore the quick and robust way to build and deploy scalable application
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Docker is an open source containerization engine that offers a simple and faster way for developing and running software. It is one of the world’s best software container platforms. The use of containers in Docker makes it easy to develop, deploy and execute applications. If you're interested to gain practical knowledge on how to orchestrate and deploy scalable applications with Docker, then you should surely go for this Learning Path.
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
What will you learn in this course:
- Write a Dockerfile, build an image from it, and then launch a container from that image
- Get familiar with common Docker tasks such as pushing images to remote repositories
- Use Docker Services to run a group of related Docker containers
- Share data between containers
- Install Docker on Linux, AWS, Google Compute Engine, and Microsoft Azure
- Troubleshoot Containers and Images
- Build Images with Docker
- Manage and share Docker images
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic working knowledge using the Linux command is needed.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Getting Started with Docker
- The Course Overview 08:38 08:38
- Operating Containers 11:42 11:42
- Using Docker Compose 11:32 11:32
- Docker Images 02:12 02:12
- Building Images 20:21 20:21
- Interacting with Images (Store, Pull, Run) 14:44 14:44
Docker - A Better Way to Build Apps
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals.
Working towards that vision, we have published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
As part of our mission, we have also awarded over $1,000,000 through our Open Source Project Royalty scheme, helping numerous projects become household names along the way.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now