Write more efficient & performant code by learning data structures. Be well prepared for technical interview questions.
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is also very good for anyone who is interviewing for developer/engineering jobs at both large and small companies. Interviewers will very often ask candidates to write data structures out in code, and this course will prepare you very well to do that. If you have recently graduated from a coding bootcamp or are currently looking for a job, you will find this course to be beneficial. Knowing data structures will help you to excel in technical interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement data structures in their applications
- Anyone who is currently, or will be interviewing for engineering/developer roles and wants to be well prepared for technical interview questions
- Anyone who already knows data structures but needs a refresher
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their computer science fundamentals
What will you learn in this course:
- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
- Excel in technical engineering/programming interviews at both large companies and small companies
- Manipulate data structures in your own, custom, ways for whatever suits your needs
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Data Structures and Important Concepts
- What Are Data Structures and Why Are They Important? 04:16 04:16
- Constructor Functions and the "this" Keyword 07:58 07:58
- The Prototype Object 05:56 05:56
Binary Search Trees
Eric TraubSoftware Engineer and Instructor
HI! I'm Eric. I currently work as a software engineer in New York City and I have extensive experience working as a teacher, instructing people in a variety of different subjects. I changed my career from teaching to software engineering because of the excitement it brings me and the passion that I have for it. I am lucky enough now to have the opportunity to combine both of these passions - software engineering and teaching!
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now