A must learn technology for Java Programmers!
This course is about Apache Ant and Maven
Ant is a library that helps you automate the build process of a project.
Using Ant, you can have good control over your project to minute detail. We can accomplish it, by creating tasks.
Ant offers a great deal of builtin tasks, that will help you automate literally any typical project tasks like, compiling the source code, copying the files to server, packaging the project as an archive, etc.
Apache Maven, is a great project management tool that will not only help in automating the project build process, but also a host of other things like, dependency management, versioning, etc.
We can keep enhancing the capabilities of Maven by incorporating additional plugins or even write our own custom plugins.
Who should take this course?
- People who want to learn every aspect of the most popular Project management tool (Maven)
- People who want to be productive in workspace
After you complete the course
- You will know how real world Java projects are managed
- You will be able to stand on your own, in dealing with these technologies.
- You will be able to outsmart your colleges and you will be able to make valid arguments on the subject