At DigiFisk, we like making learning fun. Our courses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. We've decided to take it a step further with our Front end Web app development practice series.
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that's where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn't as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But we aim to make it easy for you.
1. How to create the HTML5 structures of this app.
2. How to make the app pretty with CSS (design, design, design!)
and last but never the least
By the end of the course, you'll be one stop closer to creating front end web apps like a pro. You could even try creating other smaller web apps and games.
I've made this course as easy to understand as possible. I've structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: This is where I'll explain how the app works, it's various features and what we'll be using to achieve the same results.
Module 1: Every professional developer writes algorithms before creating a software or game. We'll be writing the a step by step algorithm for our app, and I'll be explaining what we'll do in every step.
Module 2: I'll be teaching you how to create the bare bones of the app with HTML5. The result will be a page with all the elements we need in our app, devoid any colors or design elements.
Module 3: Here, we'll "beautify" our app. We'll be using CSS elements to give our game colors and styles. At the end of this module, we'll have a Drawing/Paint web app that'll look like the final result, albeit one that dose not draw on the canvas yet.
Final section: Finally, I'll give you some ideas on how to improve/enhance the app further and make it your own in terms of design and functionalities.
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
3. If you have the passion for programming, and if you know the basics of HTML5 and CSS, but you're stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
4. If you want to delve into the exciting world of front end web app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of front end web app development!