I like it, good education
Learn Parallel Programming with c# and .NET Core 5
2021 Master Parallel Programming with c#
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course covers everything you need to know about Parallel Programming with the c# and the latest .NET Core 5 framework. The course is a very comprehensive video material that covers the following.
Resources and deadlocks - Learn how to deal with deadlocks
TPL and Tasks - Learn how to create, start, stop, join, wait tasks, parent, child, factory tasks, return a value from a task, run multiple tasks, properly handle exceptions with tasks...
Threads - Learn everything you need to know about threads. Learn about its properties and methods.
PLINQ - Learn about Parallel LINQ and how to apply your knowledge instantly in your LINQ queries or method queries.
The course deep dives into greater details through simplicity, examples and explanations. What you will learn under this course is production applicable immediately. You can use this course as your dictionary for parallel programming because the material and source code is structerd very well for you to find anything you need related to the subject.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn Parallel Programming with c# and the .NET Core 5
- Learn everything about Threads, its Properties, Methods and why you need them
- Learn about Tasks and how to use them in your applications
- Resource Deadlock explained
- Learn everything you need to know about TPL - Task Parallel Library
- Learn everything about PLINQ and how to use it with your LINQ knowledge
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Visual Studio 2019 Community version installed on your PC, Mac or Linux
- Some knowledge in the c# programming language
- Some knowledge in LINQ in order to understand the full capacity of PLINQ
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Learn Parallel Programming with c# and .NET Core 5 08:41 08:41
PLINQ - Parallel LINQ
I have over 15 years of actual software engineering experience and years of experience in teaching computer science subjects.
I have taught many students throughout my career. I am passionate about technology and never stop learning. Those who know me would say that I am energetic and driven by tremendous enthusiasm to create high-quality teaching courses.
Learn to code with me, and learn the latest and most remarkable technologies with practical and straightforward explanations to great detail.
Teaching and Learning Computer Science is my speciality and my passion. Follow me for new educational material, and join my courses to learn to code correctly.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now