Learn Flowcharts, Pseudocodes, and Programming Concepts In-depth With Hands-on Practice
Learn Flowcharts, Pseudocodes, and Programming Concepts In-depth along with knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is specially designed for beginners who wish to start their coding journey right. It is intricately structured such that students can build their coding basics and have multiple opportunities to grow and improve their problem-solving abilities. As the students will proceed with the course they will also develop and build programming logic. here students will deal with real-life problems and work thor way in order to solve the problem, analyze the solution and find the best way to reach the desired output.
- Unlike other courses, this course is programming language independent, as we believe before starting with the programming language one should have a strong understanding of how to think of the solution first and then the implementation so that this reduces the logical error and quick results.
- This course covers the software development life cycle giving you a big picture of software application development.
- If you are someone who aspires to get into the software development industry, this course will provide you with step-by-step knowledge of each stage of the software development life cycle in detail and explain exactly when the programming stage will come into the picture.
- On completion of this course students will have knowledge of what logic is all about and its importance. Students will be proficient in how to implement logic through pseudocode and flowchart.
Details of Topics Covered In This Course
students shall get familiarised with various software applications. How Applications are applications are build? What is the life cycle of software development?
students will learn the concept of algorithms and pseudo-codes.it will help them to build their Foundation for logic building.
They will learn How to write algorithms and pseudo codes?
What is the importance of algorithms and pseudocode in programming?
Flowchart always plays a basic building block in every programming language and to understand this in more depth the students will learn :
how to write flowcharts?
What is the importance flowchart?
What are the different methods to build a flowchart?
the students step by step understand and learn the Programming Language Independent Concepts through a Deep understanding of coding buzzwords such as :
- variable &data types
- Control flow statements
- sequence programming
- Logical operators
- Array and function
students will understand the importance of any programming language and which programming language one should start with.
It will ultimately provide you with the roadmap for you to complete and be proficient in the C programing language.
-Coding Career Expert
What will you learn in this course:
Introduction to SDLC and importance of software development cycle.
Knowledge of software to create flowcharts in digital format.
Diagram.net software knowledge with a practical example
Everything to know about a programming language :
Programming types, translators, structure
Knowledge of computer memory and its relation with variables
Control flow statements
Introduction to array
Introduction to function
Type of errors
Complete guidance roadmap to coding career journey.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Just your willingness to start the coding journey and get better and eventually the best at the art of programming language by selecting the right course to build a concrete strong foundation for your upcoming endeavors in the coding journey.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Overview of Software Applications
- Downloadable Resources Before You Get Started
- Course Introduction 04:51 04:51
- Introduction to Software Development 08:13 08:13
- How Software Application are Build - Software Development Life Cycle 07:33 07:33
- Read These Articles Before you Go to Next Section
Introduction to Algorithms and Pseudocodes
Getting Started with Flowcharts
Introduction to Coding Concepts
Learning for Path for Coding Career - Where to Start
I am Atish Jain, the Managing Director of AH career Pvt. Ltd. company. Which provides software training and is solely oriented to providing education services across the globe. I have qualifications in :
1. Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
2. Master of Computer Applications
3. Master of Science – Information Technology.
I am a coding trainer. I have been working in this profession for more than 15 years and during these years I have mentored over 20,000 + students in the online and offline environment. My main aim is to make my students Proficient in Programming languages such as C, C++, Python Oracle, and others as well so that they can build their foundation well to have a better future.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now