- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Kirti bookstore sold books worth $ â‚¹ 2,85,891 $ in the first week of June and books worth $ â‚¹ 4,00,768 $ in the second week of the month. How much was the sale for the two weeks together? In which week was the sale greater and by how much?
Kirti bookstore sold books worth \( ₹ 2,85,891 \) in the first week of June and books worth \( ₹ 4,00,768 \) in the second week of the month.
We have to find the sale for the two weeks together and in which week the sale was greater and by how much.
The price of books sold by Kirti in June first week $= Rs.\ 285891$
The price of books sold by Kirti in June second week $= Rs.\ 400768$
The sale for the two weeks together $= Rs.\ 285891 + Rs.\ 400768$
$= Rs.\ 686659$
The sale of books is greater in the second week.
Difference in the sale in both weeks $= Rs.\ 400768 - Rs.\ 285891$
$= Rs.\ 114877$
Hence, the sale in second week was greater by $Rs.\ 114877$ than in the first week.
- In MySQL, how we can compute date by providing the year, week number and day of the week? day of the week?
- State the importance and features of cash books
- Is Canva Pro worth the try?
- Explain the different types of books of accounts
- Get the week number in MySQL for day of week?
- Tech updates of the week
- How to get first day of the week using Python?
- Day of the Week in C++
- How to frame the report of the event which was conducted last week in our college?
- How to set the first day of the week in sap.m.DatePicker's calendar?
- Mobile Updates of the Week 40
- Mobile Updates of the Week 37
- Is there a built-in function for week of the month in MySQL?
- What are the best C++ Books and Guides?
- Explain books of accounts