Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Why take this course ?
My goal was to create an advanced course on a popular topic such as chess. This course will unlock new possibilities for your own projects and it will make programming much easier through the power of OOP and proper architecture.
Nowadays, everything is frameworks, vue, react and angular and no-one actually knows what clean code and proper re-usable components really mean.
I want to change the status-quo. I've made this chess game without googling one line. Everything is from my own personal experience, and you will see that the way is being organized it's truly powerful, and will unlock your full potential on all your future code-bases.
Thank you for taking this course, I'll see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers passionate about chess
- Front-end developers who want to master OOP
What will you learn in this course:
- Build a chess game from scratch in a new way
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Previous front-end development experience
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 03:55 03:55
- Creating the chess table 03:26 03:26
- Rendering the pieces on the table 07:26 07:26
- Adding event listeners click, mouseenter, mouseleave 11:26 11:26
- Pieces determinations. We’re we can move them 08:13 08:13
- Rook potential positions ( determinations ) 08:56 08:56
- Bishop potential positions ( determinations ) 06:39 06:39
- Knight potential positions ( determinations ) 06:26 06:26
- King potential positions ( determinations ) 03:06 03:06
- Queen potential positions ( determinations ) 02:23 02:23
- Pawn potential positions ( determinations ) 07:56 07:56
- Is player in check? 11:05 11:05
- Check Mate 05:56 05:56
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now