Java Essentials : Learn Core Java From Basic to Advance
Java Concepts for Beginners, Java Basics, OOPS Concepts, Java Collection Framework, Interview Questions
Created by Anshul Chauhan, Last Updated 24-Oct-2019, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- You will be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT efficient java Programs
- Understand the concepts of Object Oriented Programming Language
- Expert-level knowledge of Java code (+ advanced tips and tricks used by the pros)
- You will be confident to clear test automation interviews
- Complete understanding of java from QA point of view
- Suitable for beginner programmers and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- **Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today**
- ***** NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE NEEDED, beginners will be easily able to follow this course
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- Windows/MAC computer
- All the required installation are covered in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course
This is only Java related course and it's great because it covers just the right amount of Java which is needed to leaning programming, java.
This is a comprehensive yet simple course on java programming language and it concentrates on Java programming concepts.
*************************** No Prior Coding Experience Needed ***************************
This course assumes that you have no programming background. If you have some experience then, it's just a bonus point. You have never code, have some experience or have a lot of experience in any other programming language, this course is one-stop place for you.
Java is one of the most and useful programming languages to learn You can build the back-end of web applications and build a robust test automation framework. Especially for Selenium WebDriver GUI automation, Java is the most popular choice and has the largest community.
Market is never short of jobs in Java programming language, there are ample of jobs in both Java development and Automation Testing using Java.
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and learn the powerful Java language !!!
Java Essentials : Course Introduction & RoadMapPreview00:06:22
Setup and Installation of Required Tools
Install Java On MAC MachinePreview00:09:39
Download and Install Eclipse IDE on MAC MachinePreview00:08:21
Install Java & Eclipse on Windows MachinePreview00:14:53
Java Basic Concepts
Object Oriented Programming
String in Java
Exception Handling in Java
Java Collection Framework
Common Interview Problems
Engineering Cloud Professional having about 8+ years in different areas like as Cloud Development, Deployment Automation, System Integration/Deployment, Operations, DevOps Cloud Deployment Automation Engineer, SDET in Software Testing of Web Application, Enterprise Application.
• Extensively proficient in Applications Deployment on different Linux Environment, Design Cloud Automation Solutions, Google Cloud Architecture, Continuous Integration, GIT, Jenkins, Build Automation Test Flow.
• Expertise in Docker Containers, Docker Swarm Application Design, Ansible, Kubernates & Nagios. Extensive knowledge of Python Scripting and bash Scripting.
• Extensively proficient in Open Source Framework Designing, Automation Scriptwriting, Regression testing & Automation Testing on web-based & Mobile applications.
• Extensively proficient in TDD, BDD, Hybrid UI Framework Designing, Rest-Assured Backend framework Designing.
• Proficient in Core Java, Python, Shell Scripting, Kubernetes, Docker, Selenium-WebDriver, Rest-Assured, GIT, Jenkins, Build Tools, TestNG, SQL, Oracle 10g DB, PostgreSQL.
• Excellent knowledge and working experience with Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, Test Scripting, Testcase preparation, Test execution and Defect Reporting.
⁞ Cloud Application Automation ⁞ Deployment Automation ⁞ Build Automation ⁞ Test Automation ⁞ Framework Designing ⁞ SDET ⁞ Continuous Deployment ⁞ Continuous Integration
⁞ Open Source Tools Designing ⁞ Team Followup, Mentoring, and Empowerment
⁞ Deployment Automation ⁞ Google Cloud ⁞ Configuration Management and Automation ⁞ Google Cloud ⁞ Configuration Management ⁞ Selenium Web driver ⁞ API Automation, Unix, REST Assured ⁞ CI-CD ⁞ Docker ⁞ Framework Designing ⁞ TestNG ⁞ Jenkins ⁞
⁞ Cloud Automation ⁞ Cloud Application Management & Depoyment ⁞ Test Automation Frameworks ⁞ Reporting Frameworks ⁞ Open Source Toolset