Java, PHP and MySQL Bundle
from Beginner to Professional
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This course is about BACK-END web development where we would cover BACK-END languages PHP7, SQL with MySQL database. We would cover all the languages and test them by writing files, and sample projects like LOGIN, and Register Page with database connection, Extracting Information from Database and displaying the same with HTML tables, HTML FORM, php database connection scripts, etc.
After learn all the key Scripting Languages we would develop our website and would then deploy it on the internet.
In the later sections we would be learning Java Programming language. Here we would start right from the beginner level exploring fundamentals like JVM (Java Virtual Machine), JDK (Java Development Kit), JRE (Java Runtime Environment). We would be realising strengths and weakness of java as a programming language.
We would then learn the core java programming including conditionals- if else, switch case, loops- for, while, do while, identifiers, datatypes, operators, etc. And later we would be learning OOP (Object Oriented Programming) covering- class, object, constructor, inheritance, polymorphism, overriding, etc.
We would learn theoretical concepts in lectures and perform practical with practical excercises.
What will you learn in this course:
- On completion of this course you would be in a position to write and deploy java programs.
- And combine multiple programs to create some software application.
- On completion of this course you would have a better grip over BACK-END web development with php7, SQL, MySQL database.
- You would be able to develop complex web applications learning from projects.
- Login Page, Registration Page, Data Submission and Retrieval, and display from database, etc
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisites, but if yNo prerequisites, but if you have any sort of programming experience with any programming or scripting languages, then it would be helpful.ou have any sort of programming experience with any programming or scripting languages, th
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Getting Started with PHP
- Introduction to PHP 05:28 05:28
- Operators and Variables 09:21 09:21
- Conditional if-else 06:37 06:37
- Array and Loop 04:53 04:53
- Method- GET and POST 08:29 08:29
Php & MySQL Projects
Introduction to Java
Object Oriented Programming
Harshit SrivastavaSME on Cloud, Bluemix
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realise VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 60,000 students from 163 countries across the world.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now