ISTQB Certified Performance Tester 2023 and Sample Questions
Gain Skills of Performance Testing and Be a certified ISTQB Performance Tester
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
7+ hours of Performance Testing concepts/skills to prepare you and help you enhance your profile as a performance tester. Also, the course prepares you to Get certified with ISTQB Mobile Application Tester & add quality to your process and build a competitive profile.
Note : This course is only a training of the certification doesn't include the exam.
Certified Foundation Performance Testers should be able to demonstrate their skills in the following areas:
- Understand the principles of performance testing.
- Recognize the different types of performance testing.
- Recall testing types in performance testing.
- Understand the concept of load generation.
- Give examples of common failure modes of performance testing and their causes.
- Understand the typical metrics collected in performance testing.
- Explain why results from performance testing are aggregated.
- Understand the key sources of performance metrics.
- Recall the typical results of a performance test.
- Understand the principal performance testing activities.
- Explain typical categories of performance risks for different architectures.
- Analyze performance risks for a given product across the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze a given project to determine the appropriate performance testing activities for each phase of the software lifecycle.
- Derive performance test objectives from relevant information.
- Outline a performance test plan which considers the performance test objectives for a given project.
- Create a presentation that enables various stakeholders to understand the rationale behind the planned performance testing.
- Give examples of typical protocols encountered in performance testing.
- Understand the concept of transactions in performance testing.
- Analyze operational profiles for system usage.
- Create load profiles derived from operational profiles for given performance objectives.
- Analyze throughput and concurrency when developing performance tests.
- Understand the basic structure of a performance test script.
- Implement performance test scripts consistent with the plan and load profiles.
- Understand the activities involved in preparing for performance test execution.
- Understand the principal activities in running performance test scripts.
- Analyze and report performance test results and implications.
- Understand how tools support performance testing.
- Evaluate the suitability of performance testing tools in a given project scenario.
What will you learn in this course:
End-to-End Understanding of the Syllabus
Tips, Tricks, and Time Management
Sample questions on Performance Tester
Realtime example to understand the concepts
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Must be certified with ISTQB Foundation Level
Have understanding of Performance Testing is a Plus
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to ISTQB Performance Tester Exam
- Introduction To ISTQB Performance Tester Exam 11:00 11:00
Chapter 1 - Basic Concepts
Chapter 2 - Performance Measurement Fundamentals
Chapter 3 - Performance Testing in Software Lifecycle
Chapter 4 - Performance Testing Tasks
Neeraj Kumar SinghEntrepreneur | Instructor | Consultant | Author
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now