- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is there any duty concession on farm vehicles?
Yes, certainly. However, to get this facility farmers have to register with the local Rural Agriculture Development Authority (RADA) and once it is done they will get a concession on particular vehicles used in farming and that too once in every five years.
To register and avail this facility, they have to submit the following documents to their local RADA branch
Latest Tax Receipt (if the applicant owns the land) and Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC);
Letter from family member signed by a Justice of Peace (JP), if the land the family owned;
Proforma invoice for the vehicle and it should include the CIF amount and the cc rating, which should not be more than 3000;
Proof of income from the land (it can be a receipt). The approximate earning of the farm should be J$250,000.00 and
An Applicable fee of J$15,000.00
Vehicles that are excluded from receiving duty concession are
- Sport vehicles
- Sunroof vehicles
- Leather seat vehicles
- F1 50s
Examples of inclusions would be
Toyota Hilux, Nissan Frontier, Ford Trucks other than F1 50s, and other pickups.
- Is there any Python object inspector?
- Is there any precautionary medicine available for Dengue?
- Is there any alternative for CONCAT() in MySQL?
- Is there any technique to stop your orgasms from fading?
- Is there any alternative solution for static constructor in java?
- Is there any way to skip some documents in MongoDB?
- Is there any alternative for OpenCV imshow() method in Java?
- Is there any whoami function or command in MySQL like UNIX?
- Is there any JSTL library to parse XML in a JSP?
- Why Indian Vehicles steering is on Left Side while few Foreign countries in right side?
- Is there any method to convert a Set to immutable in Java
- Are there any Male animals which become pregnant?
- Is there any way to embed a PDF file into an HTML5 page?
- Is there any analogy of 'Satyam Shivam Sundaram' in English literature?