- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is the concept of resveratrol true? How does it help?
Resveratrol is a polyphenol with the other name as Red Wine Extract, 3, 5, 4′- trihydroxystilbene. It is found in Berries, Red wine, Red grapes, and peanuts and is believed to possess numerous qualities. But all the qualities which one may enlist, are partially true.
There are certain myths associated with this magical supplement.
Improves short-term memory
Is a boon for anti-ageing
Cures Alzheimer’s Disease
Makes one slim by curing obesity.
But all these myths may or may not be true. It is believed that Resveratrol is an anodyne for every ailment. But its ability to deal with ailments lies in the way it deals with the metabolic activities of the body.
It is beneficial for its effectiveness in dealing with the body in tackling Insulin Sensitivity.
It increases the blood flow to and fro the brain.
By the improved blood circulation, one may lead a better life, but not a longer one.
It makes blood clot formation difficult, thereby, increases the longevity of an organ.
- Related Articles
- What is skeleton and how does it help?
- What is papier-mache? How does it help us?
- Name the type of mirror used by dentists. How does it help?
- The Concept of Unpaid Domestic Labor and How It is Practiced
- Where is the bile produced? Which component of the food does it help to digest?
- Explain the concept of LOCK PROMOTION with the help of an example
- What is a plug-in and how does installing it on my computer help me?
- What SWOT analysis and how does it help organizations weigh their resources?
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- IoT Proof of Concept: What It Is, and How to Build One?
- How does Sandalwood Oil help the skin?
- How does the skeletal system help us?
- How does CRM help salespeople?
- Explain the concept of DYNAMIC SQL in DB2 with the help of an example
- Ciliary muscles of human eye can contract or relax. How does it help in the normal functioning of the eye?