- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is the concept of resveratrol true? How does it help?
Resveratrol is a polyphenol with the other name as Red Wine Extract, 3, 5, 4′- trihydroxystilbene. It is found in Berries, Red wine, Red grapes, and peanuts and is believed to possess numerous qualities. But all the qualities which one may enlist, are partially true.
There are certain myths associated with this magical supplement.
Improves short-term memory
Is a boon for anti-ageing
Cures Alzheimer’s Disease
Makes one slim by curing obesity.
But all these myths may or may not be true. It is believed that Resveratrol is an anodyne for every ailment. But its ability to deal with ailments lies in the way it deals with the metabolic activities of the body.
It is beneficial for its effectiveness in dealing with the body in tackling Insulin Sensitivity.
It increases the blood flow to and fro the brain.
By the improved blood circulation, one may lead a better life, but not a longer one.
It makes blood clot formation difficult, thereby, increases the longevity of an organ.
- Explain the concept of LOCK PROMOTION with the help of an example
- How does Sandalwood Oil help the skin?
- What is a plug-in and how does installing it on my computer help me?
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- What SWOT analysis and how does it help organizations weigh their resources?
- Explain the concept of DYNAMIC SQL in DB2 with the help of an example
- Is it true that opportunity knocks only once?
- Is it true that the color of our eyes indicates our health condition?
- What is Gaggle How does it work?
- What is the concept of thread?
- What is the concept of Divestiture?
- What is the concept of hedging?
- What is the Kellogg School of Management and how does it work?
- How does Capital Rationing help Capital Budgeting?