- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is it justified to prevent tribals from staying in the core area of the forest? Discuss the matter in your class and note down the points for and against the motion in your notebook.
In favor of staying tribals in the core area of the forest:
Tribals can definitely be allowed to stay in the core area of the forest as they don\'t consume chemical or harmful products and lived totally in a natural environment. They are helping the environment to remain in sustainable way.
Against staying tribals in the core area of the forest:
Yes, tribals can be prevented from staying in the core area of the forest because they can consume most of the forest resources for their benefit. Activities of tribals can disturb wild animals and cutting the trees can lead to the loss of habitat and animals.
- Python Program to Create a Class and Compute the Area and the Perimeter of the Circle
- Explain the purpose of the Program class in ASP.NET Core
- Explain the purpose of the Startup class in ASP.NET Core
- What is the use of the Configure() method of startup class in C# Asp.net Core?
- Explain the role of HttpContext class in ASP.NET Core
- Set the content of the JLabel to be left-justified and top-aligned in Java
- What is the difference between Java and Core Java?
- What is Bluesnarfing and how to prevent it?
- Discuss the history of MySQL
- Program to find out the vertical area between two points where no point lies and is the widest in Python
- Golang Program to Create a Class and Compute the Area and Perimeter of a Circle
- Explain the ASP.NET Core support for multiple environments for development and production
- What is the Flexi-fare System and how is it going to affect your travel?
- How to set the content of the label to be right-justified and top-aligned in Java?
- How to set the text of the JLabel to be right-justified and vertically centered in Java?
- What is the base class for errors and exceptions in Java?