- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is having non-veg safe outside?
Non-vegetarian food is a major attraction for the meat-eating kinds. In fact, the possibility of variance in the recipes is much higher compared to vegetarian. We would easily find restaurants and food stalls that sell non-veg food, but there would not be much of them selling vegetarian. While the non-veg food available outside is yummy, it is debatable if the non-veg food outside is safe to consume. According to me, it's better we restrict our non-veg taste buds to either homemade stuff or from a quality restaurant. Here's why -
Although we don't know what goes on in a restaurant, this is especially true for the food stalls. The food is exposed to pollutants and contaminants, and there are high chances that the cook does not bother to wash his hands using soap. The germs on his/her hand get conveniently transferred to the food and that's what we end up eating. So, make sure that you ask the cook to wash his hands using soap before he prepares the dish for you and if possible eat from a place that's well covered to keep the food safe from pollutants.
Beware of What You Eat
This one's going to be a bit gross, but it's a fact. If you are a red meat eater but only consume sheep meet, you may need to be a bit more careful while eating red meat outside. Many a time the food stalls may replace the meat with some other meat variety which may not be safe.
Oil and Spices Galore
The non-veg outside is usually made with lots of oil and spices which may be gastronomically enticing, but not so safe for your health. It can cause severe acidity issues or food poisoning which can be life-threatening too.
- What are the different types of veg and non-veg kababs prepared in India?
- How to understand StringBuffer is thread-safe and StringBuilder is non-thread-safe in Java?
- Give 5 reasons why should I quit non-veg and be a vegan?
- What is Jailbreaking and is it Safe?
- What is Type safe in C#?
- Is Swing thread-safe in Java?
- Is Java matcher thread safe in Java?
- What is nitrous oxide sedation dentistry? Is it safe?
- Does nepotism a career barrier for actors having a non-filmy background?
- How to extract columns having at least one non-duplicate in R?
- What is a Type-safe Enum in Java?
- SAFe Methodology Tutorial: What is Scaled Agile Framework
- What is Scaled Agile Framework? SAFe Methodology Tutorial
- Display the record with non-duplicate Id using MySQL GROUP BY and HAVING
- MySQL BIT_LENGTH() function is multi-byte safe or not?