IoT Internet of Things Crash Course
A Different IoT Power and Performance, Use ESP32 microcontroller to MAKE IoT projects to unleash your creativity
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
>>> IoT Internet of Things Crash Course: Step by step is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks & Engineers who want to take their Electronics and Microcontroller Projects to the next level, adding WIFI, Bluetooth connectivity and more processor power while maintaining battery life <<<
Welcome to this course.
The course lesson will explain “How to work on ESP32 Board” by using C Language and the famous Arduino IDE development environment. This course will work best for you if your basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. You will learn how to interface the ESP32 Board with your Computer and Control it in no time.
ESP32 can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects, or IoT Home Automation related projects.
Let's talk about why:
Why you should take this course?
- It's easy to learn with step-by-step instructions
- Learn about creating circuit designs that are ready for manufacturing
- Learn about the different technologies of the Internet of Things
- This course is perfect for anyone wanting to design, manufacture, and sell their own products
Why Learn ESP32?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want to control or monitor via internet, ESP32 with it's Robust Design, Ultra-Low Power Consumption, High Level of Integration and Hybrid Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Chip is the best fit to get started in Internet of Things World.
We will explore:
- Digital Output: Blinking a LED
- Digital Input: Reading a Touch Sensor
- Analog Input: Reading a variable voltage from a potentiometer
- Analog Output: Controlling a LED brightness
- Analog Output: Controlling a Servo Position
- Reading Temperature/Humidity Data with a Digital sensor
- Connecting to the Internet and getting local time
- Receiving data from a simple local web page, turning on/off a LED
- Transmitting data to a simple local webpage
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative IoT Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students - Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbies & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- IoT and embedded systems Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting his project to the internet with a low budget solution
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn about the ESP32 and why you must start using it
- Learn about the variants of the ESP32 module.
- Learn how to replace Arduino with ESP32 without coding effort
- Learn about the differences and similarities between the ESP32 and the Arduino
- Learn about the features ESP32 development kit
- Learn how to use the ESP32 advanced capabilities
- Learn how to use the ESP32 to connect any project to the Internet and display or exchange data
- Become confident in using the ESP32 in your projects.
- Use the ESP32 to enable your project to communicate with Bluetooth
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction & Getting Started
- Introduction 02:19 02:19
- Who We Are? 05:23 05:23
- Hardware and Software Requirements 01:53 01:53
- What is ESP32 04:30 04:30
- ESP32 Features and Specifications
Important Note: Review System
Get the Development Environment Ready
Load Your First Code
Code Examples - Led Blink
Code Examples - Touch Sensor
Code Examples - Analog Input
Code Examples - PWM Signal
Code Examples - Servo Motor
Code Examples - Internet
Code Examples - Projects
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now