Ionic is one of the most exciting & evolving technologies you should learn at the moment. It empowers you to build leading cross-platform mobile apps (native mobile apps) for iOS and Android, and also Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) using one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS)
This course will introduce you to Ionic step by step and gradually adding more and more Ionic components. It teaches you the latest version of Ionic from scratch with no prior knowledge needed about it.
The Ionic framework allows you to build Native Mobile Apps using your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge. Ionic provides a lot of beautiful components (which you'll learn about in this course) that can be used to create Native-like User Interfaces (UI).
Capacitor (a tool provided by the Ionic team) will be used to then build a native mobile app for iOS/ Android based on your code. This allows you to publish your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn lots of different languages! So with Ionic, you can use one codebase to create 3 different apps (iOS, Android, web).
No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic are extremely popular and getting into high demand day by day!
My name is Nikhil Agarwal and I'm a professional web & app developer. I love creating awesome applications that are challenging & amazing.
This course takes you from being a newbie(zero) to expert (advanced level) in making Apps, taking a very practice-orientated route. At first you will gain all the basics knowledge along with that you’ll build an app to use main Capacitor plugins & some basics concepts about Ionic. In the basics of Ionic you’ll learn about its rich component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and access native device features and much more! After bagging all the basics, you'll build a realistic app (similar to Swiggy / Zomato / Uber-Eats) in this course.
You'll dive into all important Ionic components & concepts such as navigation, user input, native device features (e.g. camera, geolocation, call, contacts, local notifications, share etc.), storage, http, authentication!
And since building apps is only part of the fun, you'll of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser, on an emulator or on your own device!
Here’s a quick rundown of what you are going to learn in this course?
- How to set up environment for Ionic projects in Windows & MAC &
- How to run native apps in Emulator, Simulator & real devices for both iOS & Android. Also, testing app in browser, with all debugging tools
- The basics about Ionic - How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- How to use the many beautiful components Ionic provides
- How to use modals, alerts, toasts and many, many more useful UI components
- How to fetch and handle user input through inputs, text-fields, dropdowns, dialogs etc.
- How to authenticate users and access web servers to store & load data
- How to work with different Capacitor plugins for PWAs & Native Mobile Apps (using Capacitor v2 & Capacitor v3 also)
- Clean Coding Practice along with App Styling & theming
- & many more
Finally, you'll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app).
Does this sound great?
I can't wait to welcome you in this course! :)