Integrate Firebase in Qt QML Project with REST method
Qt qml Firebase Authentication, RealTimeDatabase, Storage
Updated on Dec, 2023
Language - English
Duration -3 hours
This course talk about Firebase REST API with Qt QML:
- email/password login
- facebook login
- anonymous login
- real time database
- file storage
Authentication: Firebase provides authentication solutions for users of your application, including email and password authentication, Google, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, and many others. With Firebase Authentication, you can easily set up secure authentication for your application in just a few minutes.
Real-time database: Firebase Realtime Database is a cloud-based real-time database that allows your application to store and synchronize data with clients in real-time. This database is real-time, meaning that changes are immediately propagated to all clients accessing it.
Storage: Firebase Storage allows users of your application to store files, such as images, videos, and audio files, in the cloud. It provides reliable, scalable, and easy-to-use storage for your files, securing and efficiently distributing them to your users.
To be comfortable in this course :
1. Basic knowledge of Qt: You should have a basic understanding of Qt's core concepts, including C++ and QML. To read and understand C++ code
2. Computer: The course is based on the Windows operating system
SO MSVC Compiler (Microsoft Visual C++ compiler ) if your operating system is Windows: as it is required to build the library that include QWebengine
3. Qt version: you must have a working installation of either Qt 5 or Qt 6 on your machine
4. Internet connection: As the course involves integrating with Firebase, you must have a stable internet connection to access Firebase's services.
What will you learn in this course:
you will learn how to :
- Integrate Firebase in your Qt QML project
- use firebase authentication in qt project
- use firebase real Time Database in qt project
- use firebase Storage in qt project for sending and downloading files
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- you must have basic knowledge in C++ and QML
- be able to read and understand c++ class and methods
- you must have knowledge in qt developpment
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 01:33 01:33
- Scripts and Links 00:36 00:36
- Prerequisites 01:39 01:39
- REST 05:07 05:07
Real Time Database
I graduated from ESIEA in France with an engineering degree in industrial computing.
I have been interested in qt development for 5 years.
Basic i am an embedded systems engineer, i work now in data analysis and software development . I work with tools such as power bi, Etl with informatica, and many other computer languages.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now