Video no.2 ICT SKILLS
1. What do you mean by ICT?
2. Write a few lines on computer hardware and software.
3. How to start a computer?
4. What basic functions are performed when a computer starts?
5. Write a few lines on Login, Logout and shutting down a computer.
6. Write a few lines on computer keyboard.
7. What do you know about Function Keys?
8. Write a few lines on the following:-
i) Control Key ii) Enter Key iii) Punctuation Keys
Iv) Navigation Keys v) Command Keys vi) Windows key
9. Write a few lines on computer mouse.
10. Write a few lines on the following functions performed by mouse:-
i) Roll over or Hover
Ii) Point and Click
Iii) Drag and Drop
Video No.3 ICT Skills
1. What are the four basic file operations?
2. What do you mean by File and Folders?
3. How to create a File (Using a Text Editor in Ubuntu)?
4. How to create a Folder (in Ubuntu)?
5. Why is it important to take care of and maintain computers?
6. What are the basic tips or simple ways to take care of computers?
7. Write a note on the following :-
i) Cleaning of computers/mobiles
ii) Need to prepare a schedule for maintenance of computers
iii) Backup of computer data on another device
iv) Scanning and cleaning viruses
v) Why computer performance goes down sometimes?
vi) How should we deal with SPAM?
Video No.4 ICT skills
1. What are the consequences if the information stored in the computer gets lost of leaked?
2. Write a note on computer security?
3. What are the ways in which the information stored in the computer can be lost or leaked?
4. Write a few lines about the various threats to computer.
5. Write a few lines on the following:
i) Virus ii) Worms iii)Trojan Horse iv) Online predator
v) Internet scams
Video No.5 ICT Skills
1. How we can protect our computer data from theft and virus?
2. Why we should use passwords to login to computer?
3. What we should install anti-virus and firewall in computer?
4. What is meant by encryption of data?
5. How we can recognize that the internet site is secure?