- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Indicate which pairs of angles are:
$(i)$ Vertically opposite angles.
$(ii)$ Linear pairs.
We have to indicate which pairs of angles are:
(i) Vertically opposite angles.
(ii) Linear pairs.
Vertically opposite angles are the angles that are formed by the intersection of two straight lines.
A linear pair is defined as two adjacent angles that add up to
(i) Vertically opposite angles are $\angle 1$ and $\angle 4;\ \angle 5$ and $(\angle 2+\angle 3)$
(ii) Linear pairs are $\angle 1$ and $\angle 5$, $\angle 5$ and $\angle 4$.
- Setting Direction of Linear Gradients using Angles in CSS
- How to use angles on linear gradients using CSS
- Java Program to find all angles of a triangle
- Maximize the number of sum pairs which are divisible by K in C++
- Convert angles from degrees to radians in Python
- Program to find the angles of a quadrilateral in C++
- How to convert Trigonometric Angles in Radians using C#?
- Convert angles from radians to degrees with Python rad2deg()
- Convert angles from degrees to radians with Python deg2rad()
- Maximum count of pairs which generate the same sum in C++
- Program to count index pairs for which array elements are same in Python
- Program to find two pairs of numbers where difference between sum of these pairs are minimized in python
- Maximum Length Chain of Pairs
- Sets of pairs in C++
- Count index pairs which satisfy the given condition in C++
- Get the Trigonometric sines of an array of angles given in degrees in Python