- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In villages, people use wood as fuel because
(a) it is considered to be an ideal fuel
(b) of its easy availability and low cost
(c) it is environment friendly
(d) it catches fire easily
Correct Answer: (b) of its easy availability and low cost
Explanation: In villages, people use wood as fuel because of its easy availability and low cost.
- What is Methanol and why is it considered an alternative cooking fuel?
- Why is CNG called as clean fuel?
- Who is Deepak Ramola? What is Project FUEL?
- What is an A-B Trust and how does it work?
- Why is it considered a bad practice to omit curly braces in C/C++?
- What is bootstrap and what is its use as a framework?
- How do we set the range that is considered to be of low value in HTML?
- Why is it considered auspicious to bathe in rivers in India?
- What is SignalR and how to use it?
- Check if it is possible to reach vector B by rotating vector A and adding vector C to its in Python
- What is SciPy in Python? Explain how it can be installed, and its applications?
- Find the minimum positive integer such that it is divisible by A and sum of its digits is equal to B in Python
- What is an Ideal Transformer?
- Is it possible to use MongoDB field value as a pattern in $regex?
- What is #if DEBUG and How to use it in C#?
- How easy is it to go abroad for higher studies in India?