- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the Modern Periodic Table, calcium (atomic number 20) is surrounded by elements with atomic number 12, 19, 21 and 38. Which of these have physical and chemical properties resembling calcium?
Periodic table: A periodic table is a tabular display of all the chemical elements that are arranged by the order of their atomic number, electronic configuration, and recurring chemical properties.
It displays the names, atomic numbers, symbols and atomic weights of known elements. It serves as a great tool for solving chemistry problems.
A periodic table is divided into groups (columns), where elements with each group behave similarly while bonding with other elements; and periods (rows), where elements in one period have the same number of electron shells.
The periodic table is important because it is organized to provide a great deal of information about elements and how they relate to one another in one reference. The table can be used to predict the properties of all the elements, even those that have not yet been discovered.]
- What is the purpose and usage of ATOMIC and NON-ATOMIC clause in multi row insert?
- Atomic variables in Java
- Multiple atomic updates using MongoDB?
- Atomic Hydrogen Arc Welding – Working, Advantages, Disadvantages and Applications
- Check if any large number is divisible by 19 or not in Python
- How to deal with error “$ operator is invalid for atomic vectors” in R?
- Check if a large number is divisible by 20 in C++
- Who was the inventor of Periodic Table?
- Count the number of elements in an array which are divisible by k in C++
- Divisibility by 12 for a large number in C++ Program
- Rearrangement of a number which is also divisible by it in C++
- Program to count number of surrounded islands in the matrix in python
- What are the elements of modern computers?
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors in C++
- Find N digits number which is divisible by D in C++
- Count the numbers < N which have equal number of divisors as K in C++