- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the given figure, altitudes $AD$ and $CE$ of $∆ABC$ intersect each other at the point $P$. Show that:
$∆AEP \sim ∆ADB$
In the given figure, altitudes $AD$ and $CE$ of $∆ABC$ intersect each other at the point $P$.
We have to show that $∆AEP \sim ∆ADB$.
In $\Delta AEP$ and $\triangle ADB$,
$\angle AEP =\angle ADB=90^o$
$\angle A=\angle A$ (common)
Therefore, by AA criterion,
$\Delta AEP \sim \Delta ADB$
- C++ Program to Show the Duality Transformation of Line and Point
- Find the other end point of a line with given one end and mid using C++
- Count pairs (p, q) such that p occurs in array at least q times and q occurs at least p times in C++
- Find normal at a given point on the curve in C++
- Find Tangent at a given point on the curve in C++
- How to show a figure that has been closed in Matplotlib?
- Changing the color and marker of each point using Seaborn jointplot
- How to put the title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Java Program to Determine the Unicode Code Point at a given index
- Match any string with p at the end of it.
- Match any string with p at the beginning of it.
- Show Matplotlib plots (and other GUI) in Ubuntu
- How do I extend the margin at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Selenium Exception Error - Element is not clickable at point (x,y). Other element would receive the click
- C++ program to find the best fit rectangle that covers a given point
- How to put the Origin at the center of the cos curve in a figure in Python Matplotlib?