- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the following statements, the underlined words are jumbled up. Write them in their correct form.
(a) Air contains 78% ginroten and 21% gonexy.
(b) Vehicles produce high level of pollutants like carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, nobrac moondexi and mosek.
(c) Carbon dioxide, thaneme, nitrous oxide and water vapour are known as heengrouse sesga.
(d) Gangotri glacier in Himalaya has started melting because of lablog ringwam.
(e) Whenever harmful substances such as wagese, toxic chemicals, silt, etc. get mixed with water, the water becomes potdulle.
(a) Air contains 78% Nitrogen and 21% Oxygen.
(b) Vehicles produce high level of pollutants like carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, Carbon-monoxide, and smoke.
(c) Carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide and water vapour are known as greenhouse gases.
(d) Gangotri glacier in Himalaya has started melting because of global warming.
(e) Whenever harmful substances such as sewage, toxic chemicals, silt, etc. get mixed with water, the water becomes polluted.
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Write a C program to print numbers in words using elseif statements
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Write the difference between horizontal and vertical analysis of financial statements.
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- Why do the packets of chips are filled with air?
- Write Emails In HTML and then Send Them using Gmail
- What are the types of statements in JDBC?
- What are the differences between import and static import statements in Java?