- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the figure, the two triangles are congruent. The corresponding parts are marked. We can write $∆RAT≅?$
Given: Given two triangles are congruent. And their corresponding parts are given.
To do: To write $∆RAT≅?$
In the given figure, corresponding triangles and congruent.
Therefore we can write, $\Delta RAT\cong\Delta WON$ [SAS congruence]
- How can we split the name string into two parts by using MySQL SUBSTRING_INDEX() function?
- What are the main parts of a C# program?
- What are the ten things that we are consuming wrong?
- What are JSP declarations? In how many ways we can write JSP declarations?
- In MySQL, how we can get the corresponding string representation of the binary value of a number?
- What are the changes we can make in our society without much effort?
- How can I get the color of the last figure in Matplotlib?
- What are some signs to figure out you've nailed the interview?
- The CELL ATLAS: What are we made of?
- How can we split the name string into three parts by using MySQL SUBSTRING_INDEX() function?
- How can I get the list of columns from a table in the database we are currently using?
- Count the number of possible triangles in C++
- Program to check two parts of a string are palindrome or not in Python
- What are the different MySQL prompts we have on the command line?
- What are the different ways the transaction can be executed(DBMS)?
- How can we calculate the difference between two time values in MySQL?