- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the figure, $l$ is the line of symmetry.
Draw the image of the triangle and complete the diagram so that it becomes symmetric.
$l$ is the line of symmetry.
We have to draw the image of the triangle and complete the diagram so that it becomes symmetric.
When an image looks identical to the original image after the shape is turned or flipped, then it is called symmetry.
The required image of the triangle so that it becomes symmetric is as follows:
- How to rescale a continuous variable so that the range of the rescale becomes 0 to 1 in R?
- Convert the array such that the GCD of the array becomes 1 in C++
- Add minimum number to an array so that the sum becomes even in C++?
- Find the minimum value to be added so that array becomes balanced in C++
- How to draw axis in the middle of a figure in Matplotlib?
- Explain the components of the ER diagram in DBMS?
- Add minimum number to an array so that the sum becomes even in C programming
- Prove that the Hamiltonian Path is NP-Complete in TOC
- Prove that the vertex cover is NP complete in TOC
- C++ program to find the Radius of the incircle of the triangle
- What are the advantages of Symmetric Algorithms?
- Area of triangle formed by the axes of co-ordinates and a given straight line?
- In a Multiple-line query, what is the significance of the change of MySQL prompt after the first line?
- What is the holy book of Sikhism and why is it not so popular like Gita, Bible, and Quran?