- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the figure, $l$ is the line of symmetry.
Complete the diagram to make it symmetric.
$l$ is the line of symmetry.
We have to complete the diagram to make it symmetric.
When an image looks identical to the original image after the shape is turned or flipped, then it is called symmetry.
The below figure is the complete diagram to make it symmetric.
- Explain the components of the ER diagram in DBMS?
- How to display the complete text one word per line in C language?
- What are the advantages of Symmetric Algorithms?
- Finding the chromatic number of complete graph
- What is the Bus-Based Symmetric Multiprocessors in Computer Architecture?
- In a Multiple-line query, what is the significance of the change of MySQL prompt after the first line?
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- Explain the complete contract method
- How to put the title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- How to view the complete output of tibble in R?
- How to read complete text file line by line using Python?
- How to make the marker face color transparent without making the line transparent in Matplotlib?
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- How to set the current figure in Matplotlib?
- Prove that the Hamiltonian Path is NP-Complete in TOC
- Prove that the vertex cover is NP complete in TOC