- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In electron dot structure, the valence shell electrons are represented by crosses or dots.
(a) The atomic number of chlorine is 17. Write its electronic configuration.
(b) Draw the electron dot structure of chlorine molecule.
(a) Electronic configuration of chlorine: 2.8,7
(b) Electron dot structure of chlorine molecule:
- Check if any large number is divisible by 17 or not in Python
- What is the purpose and usage of ATOMIC and NON-ATOMIC clause in multi row insert?
- Java Program to strip a filename of its extension after the last dot
- Explain the ISDN services and its structure.
- What is the effect of EMI(Electro Magnetic Interferences) on the human nervous system?
- State the importance of C language and its general structure
- Write a Python program to find if a number is strong number or not
- C Program to check if a number is divisible by sum of its digits
- C Program to check if a number is divisible by any of its digits
- Is engineering really losing its worth by the time?
- Updating a MySQL column that contains dot (.) in its name?
- How to change the size of dots in dotplot created by using ggplot2 in R?
- What is the structure of the data warehouse?
- Write a Golang program to check whether a given number is prime number or not