- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In an election, the successful candidate registered $ 5,77,500 $ votes and his nearest rival secured 3,48,700 votes. By what margin did the successful candidate win the election?
In an election, the successful candidate registered \( 5,77,500 \) votes and his nearest rival secured 3,48,700 votes.
We have to find the margin by which the successful candidate won the election.
Number of votes secured by the successful candidate $= 577500$
Number of votes secured by his rival $= 348700$
The margin by which the successful candidate won the election $= 577500 - 348700$
$= 228800$ votes
Hence, the successful candidate won the election by 228800 votes.
- Find winner of an election where votes are represented as candidate names in C++
- How feasible and successful are the online marriages?
- Counting number of positive and negative votes in MySQL?
- Enable successful action of Bootstrap button
- Is Microsoft more successful than Apple?
- Checking Last successful data backup in SAP HANA
- What are the measures that I have to take to be a successful entrepreneur?
- How to have a successful teenage in your life?
- Program to print all the numbers divisible by 3 and 5 in C++
- C++ code to find minimum k to get more votes from students
- Sum of the series 1 + (1+3) + (1+3+5) + (1+3+5+7) + + (1+3+5+7+....+(2n-1)) in C++
- Sum of the series 1 + (1+3) + (1+3+5) + (1+3+5+7) + ...... + (1+3+5+7+...+(2n-1)) in C++
- Habits that will make you Successful Early in your Life
- What is the difference between a Secured Loan and Unsecured Loan given by Banks?
- How do successful people build up their image at work?
- How do you balance a successful career along with raising children?