- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In a quiz, positive marks are given for correct answers and negative marks are given for incorrect answers. If Jack’s scores in five successive rounds were $25,\ -5,\ -10,\ 15$ and $10$, what was his total at the end?
In a quiz, positive marks are given for correct answers and negative marks are given for incorrect answers.
Jack's scores in five successive rounds were $25,\ -5,\ -10,\ 15$ and $10$
We have to find his total at the end.
Scores of Jack in five successive rounds were $25,\ -5,\ -10,\ 15,\ 10$.
Total sum of the scores at the end $=25+( -5)+( -10)+15+10$
Hence, Jack's score at the end is $35$ marks.
- Different possible marks for n questions and negative marking in C++ Program
- Java interview questions and answers
- Are punctuation marks a guide to good communication?
- Finding average marks of students for different subjects and display only the highest average marks in MySQL
- Group the marks of a particular student from a table and display total marks in a separate column for each student?
- Top QA Interview Questions & Answers
- Find Positive Integer Solution for a Given Equation in C++
- What are the different quote marks of MySQL?
- Java program to find if the given number is positive or negative
- Fetch maximum individual marks for a student with marks1 and marks2 records in MySQL?
- Top Automation Testing Interview Questions & Answers
- Top Database Testing Interview Questions & Answers
- Top Software Testing Interview Questions & Answers
- What are the positive and negative impacts of a working mother?
- Find the winner of a game where scores are given as a binary string in Python
- C++ code to find answers by vowel checking